OSX: Never Paste with StyleWritten by Mark Sanborn: May 3, 2015
I never want to copy a chunk of text and then later paste that text with all of its styles and formatting. I personally found that I have no purpose for this. My styles are never aligned with the same styles that I am copying from.
Unfortunately, this is the default copy/paste behavior of OSX.
Lets change that:
- Open System Preferences
- Select Keyboard
- Select tab Keyboard Shortcuts
- Select Application Shortcuts from the left list box
- Click + below right list box
- Select All Applications for Application input box
- Type Paste and Match Style into the Menu Title input box
- In the Keyboard Shortcut input box, type command-v
- Click add
Need to print shipping labels on your site?
Checkout my product RocketShipIt for simple easy-to-use developer tools for UPS™ FedEx™ USPS™ and more.